Isle of Wight Council

Childrens Complaints

Education, Schools and Childrens' Social Care Complaints

Complaining about Social Care Services provided by the IWC Children's Services Department

Please be advised that all Isle of Wight children's social care complaints are dealt with by the Hampshire County Council complaints team.

Further information for this service can now be found on our new beta website.